To search for a job, you can either use the search field in the Header Bar or navigate to the All Jobs screen by clicking on “Jobs” from the product menu bar.
From the All Jobs screen you will be able to search and filter your available jobs by:
- Job Type – The default “All Jobs” will display all jobs associated with any users under your customer account. If you select “My Jobs” in the drop down, only the jobs associated with your user account will be displayed.
- Status – This is a multi-select drop-down that allows you to filter the jobs displayed by one or many statuses.
- Modified Date – This allows you to filter the jobs displayed by the date that their status last changed within a chosen timeframe.
- Customer ID – This allows you to search for a job associated to a specific customer ID.
- Company Name – This allows you to search for a job associated to a specific company name.
- Job Name – This allows you to search for a job with the given name.
By default, this page will display up to 25 of the most recent jobs that match the given criteria. You can change the number of results per page using the options in the bottom right of the screen.