▪ Simplifies KYC checks by adding them to the user’s credit report
▪ Makes KYC and risk management understandable by all employees so that compliance is a shared responsibility
▪ Identifies AML risks early (before engaging with a business) and saves a significant amount of time and money rather than waiting for the onboarding stage to screen/KYC
▪ Allows under-resourced teams to focus on high-risk checks rather than manually running all names in a screening tool. Doing this will save a company up to 80% of its time by focusing on areas where there are potential issues.
▪ Delivers decades of compliance experience out-of-the-box (the pre-defined rules are what most large institutions use to automate their screening)